The self-storage industry has turned out to be the fastest growing segment of the commercial real estate industry over last 40 years. Based on its performance since the economic recession of September, 2008, Wall Street analysts even consider it to be a “recession resistant” segment.
Storage Units Status
- As of Q2 – 2015, there are approximately 60,000 self-storage facilities worldwide
- Around 54,000 self-storage facilities are located in the U.S. alone
- Total self-storage rentable space in the U.S. comes to approximately 2.5 billion sq. ft.
- That means more than 78 sq. miles of rentable self-storage space under roof
- Occupancy rates for self-storage facilities as of Q2- 2015 were 90%
- About 9.5% of all American households currently rent a self-storage unit
Distribution Of U.S. Self-Storage Units By Size
- 10×10: 23.1%
- 10×20: 20.6%
- 10×15: 14.4%
- 5×10: 11.3%
- 10×30: 6.2%
- 10×25: 5.3%
- 5×5: 3.5%
- Others: 15.6%
Self-Storage Facilities With State-of-the-Art Security in Cleveland
Access Outdoor Storage offers one of the most secure and accessible outdoor storage facilities in the greater Cleveland area. The security measures employed here include
- Extremely well-lit storage facilities
- 8 feet tall barbed wire perimeter fencing
- Gated entrance operated with key fob technology
- Well-hidden from road traffic
- 24/7 video surveillance with clear night vision
- Streaming of the security footage on the internet
Why Choose Us?
- Being one of Ohio’s largest self-storage facilities we provide secure storage for customers across 65 zip codes.
- We are reputed for providing top-notch outdoor storage facilities for both local and national customers.
- It is one of the most affordable self-storage options available for personal as well as commercial storage purposes.
- Security being our primary concern, we implement high-end safety measures wherein advanced technology comes into play.
- Barely 10 minutes away from most major highways in North Ohio, it is easily accessible from several major cities.
Sources of Reference: